Thursday, August 18, 2016

Steven Kramer Becomes Kramer Family's Most Recent College Graduate

Ashland,Oregon
After three years of studies at Southern Oregon University-- and an additional two at Portland Community College, Steven Kramer finally graduated from College on June 11, 2016. The ceremony occurred in Ashland Oregon in the morning, and was attended by the families of  many graduates, including Steven's Parents.
"Unfortunately, my degree isn't complete yet," Steven said at an interview with the Kramer Paper, "I still have two courses to go over the summer. But sine I am only missing eight credits, I got to walk today, and will receive my diploma by mail at the end of the summer."
After the ceremony, Steven will spend a few days with his family, before returning to Portland to begin an event-planning internship that makes up four of the missing eight credits, with an event planning course on the side.
"It'll be a busy summer for sure," Steven said, "I'll be hard at work. And I've never planned an event before so that should be a challenge."
When asked about his plans in the years above and beyond college, Steven replied that he was unsure.
"I'll probably go into hospitality" he replied, "Maybe work at a hotel. I've enjoyed experiences wiht that so far." -KP
Steven with his mother, on the SOU football field following the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing the Dog Star

  Editor's note: Originally published in Fall, 2022 One of my earliest memories from childhood is a visit that my parents made to a fami...